Lot of Chains & Binders
5027 (New Mexico)
Number of Bids:
Tri-State Oilfield Services Auction
Auction at:8220 Interstate 20 West, Odessa, Texas 79763
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, November 22nd, 2021
Lot of Chains & Binders
Being Sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" .
Sales Tax: 8.25%
Buyer's Premium: 10% Live Onsite Bidding or 13% Online Bidding
A buyer's premium is a percentage of the high bid that will be added to the high bid and become part of the purchase amount at settlement.
Bid Increment: $5.00
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 10% buyer's premium for onsite bidders and a 13% buyer’s premium for online bidders and is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- A $100.00 document fee will apply to all items with a title.
INSPECTION & PREVIEW:
- Inspection of items is encouraged. Inspection day will be the day prior to auction from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Removal hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Items must be removed from site by the advertised removal day or fees will apply.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
- Payment must be made in full by the Buyer, immediately upon the completion of the auction by Credit Card, Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, or Personal/Company Check with Irrevocable Bank Letter of Guarantee.
- The tax rate for this auction is 8.25%
- Sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on both the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded upon receipt of the export documents, and bill of lading from a common carrier.
- The buyer's premium is taxable even with the above exemptions.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
Click Here For complete Assiter Auctioneers Terms & Conditions
All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN