36' Krause Chisel
Number of Bids:
Ernest Miller Retirement Farm Auction
Auction at:14801 County Road C, Booker, Texas 79005
June 19th 9am-6pm 14801 County Road C Booker Texas 79005
36' Krause Chisel
Being Sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" .
Sales Tax: 6.75%
Buyer's Premium: 10% Online Bidding
A buyer's premium is a percentage of the high bid that will be added to the high bid and become part of the purchase amount at settlement.
Bid Increment: $1.00
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 15% buyer's premium added to all winning bids and is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- A $100.00 document fee will apply to all items with a title.
INSPECTION & PREVIEW:
- It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to determine the condition of the item prior to bidding. Please use the advertised preview time to view items in person. Otherwise, all items have been photographed and described to the best of our knowledge & abilities.
- Removal hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm unless otherwise stated in the auction details.
- Items must be paid in full prior to removal.
- Items must be removed from site by the advertised removal day or items will be deemed abandoned and forfeited.
- An invoice will be sent to your registered e-mail address at the conclusion of the auction. Once you have received the e-invoice contact us immediately and let us know your payment method.
- Payment must be made in full by the Buyer, immediately upon the completion of the auction by VISA, MasterCard, Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, or Personal/Company Check.
- All lots for the auctions must be paid for within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction. If payment is not received within 72 hours from the auction you agree that all accounts due will be charged to your credit card with a 3.5% fee.
- The tax rate for this auction is 6.75%
- Sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on both the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded upon receipt of the export documents, and bill of lading from a common carrier.
- The buyer's premium is taxable even with the above exemptions.
- Your bids are FINAL and constitute a binding contract. Please be aware that lots will close at various times and possibly different days and may be extended. You are responsible for monitoring these close times. Please bid early to avoid disappointment. Bidder acknowledges that hardware malfunctions, software malfunctions, viruses, and similar issues do occur and are beyond the knowledge, scope, and control of Auctioneer. We are NOT responsible for your system malfunctions, connection to the internet or your e-mail client stopping any of our e-mails to you in regard to bid confirmations and/or outbid notifications.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
Click Here For complete Assiter Auctioneers Terms & Conditions