Dealer Auto Auction Licensed Dealers Only
This Auction enables Franchise New Car Dealerships and Financial Institutions to Connect with Wholesalers and Independent Auto Dealers.
LICENSED AUTO DEALERS ONLY
As COVID-19 affects our communities and our work, the safety of our team, customers, and partners is our #1 priority. Assiter Auto Auction is ready and committed to help you safely buy and sell automobiles during this time of uncertainty. Our auction this Tuesday will be live and live webcast online - You can access it from your home, office or mobile device. For instruction on how to register as an online bidder please select our documents section and follow the step by step guide. If you need help call us at 806.655.3900.
10 am until start of auction on day of auction.
DEALER AUTO AUCTION TERMS:
- You must be a licensed dealer to participate in the dealer only auto auction.
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS including any and all defects with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied.
- A buyer’s fee will be added to the final bid price.
- Inspection times will be held on auction day from 10am until the start of auction. It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to determine the condition of the vehicle prior to bidding.
- Vehicles must be removed in 3 days or fees will apply.
- Payment and/or arrangement is due at the close of the auction.
- Vehicles may not be removed from site until paid in full.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
Click Here For complete Assiter Auctioneers Terms & Conditions