Great Texas MOPAR Hoard Vehicle Auction
NO RESERVE - All items will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price!
For our late brother, this was his life’s passion and purpose, to collect and treasure all things MOPAR. His collection of cars, trucks, engines, toys, parts, literature, and memorabilia has to be seen to be believed and is a secret treasure waiting to be uncovered. Ranging in years from the early 1930’s to the late 1970’s there are hundreds of cars, and thousands of parts for CHYRSLER, PLYMOUTH, DODGE and DESOTO models. Engine parts, body and trim pieces, interior, lenses, chrome, glass, obsolete, hard to find, NOS parts and even HEMI ENGINES are available and the list goes on and on. THE GREAT TEXAS MOPAR HOARD AUCTION EVENT is a once in a lifetime auction for enthusiasts, collectors, rebuilders, and fans of all things MOPAR! Happy bidding and we’ll see you in the Fall!
- Vehicles: 270+ Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, DeSoto and Others (1937 to 2012)
- Many rare, one-of-a-kind, historically significant provenance vehicles: (13) Chrysler 300s Including a 300D w/2x4 392 Hemi & 300J 2x4 413 Cross Ram
- 1956 Lancer Texan w/Super Red Ram, Checkered Flags
- 1959 Dodge Coronet 2 Door California Highway Patrol Car
- (24) Chrysler Imperials
- (6) Convertibles
- (36) Pickups & Trucks
- (5) Vans
- (14) Station Wagons
- (6) Patrol Cars
- (45) Assorted Some NIB Muscle Car Models, Hot Wheels and Diecast Cars
- 1937 & Up License Plates
- Dealer: Showroom Signage, Antenna Flags, Marketing Supplies, Parts Catalogues, Repair Manuals, Boxed Special Tools, Boxed Dealer Repair Learning Sets w/Records, Film , Memorabilia
- MOPAR Parts: Hemi, Red Ram & Super Red Ram Engines, Transmissions, Intake & Exhaust Manifolds, Carburetors, Alternators, Generators, Starters, Hub Caps, Beauty Rings, NOS Mopar Parts: Lights, Steering Wheels, Switches, Gauges, Filters, Gaskets, Ring Sets, Bearing Sets, Many Assorted Tail Light & Parking Lenses, Etc,
There will be multiple auctions held online beginning the first week of October 2021.